Membership in the Chamber of Advocates is open to all advocates warranted to practice law in Malta.
The annual membership fee is valid from 1st January to 31st December.
Benefits of Becoming a member of the Chamber
- Professional Solidarity
- Representation by a professional association that seeks to promote the interests of the profession;
- The facility to consult the Chamber on professional ethics issues;
- Free subscription for the bi-annual publication Law & Practice,;
- The Chamber provides staff to run the day to day office needs;
- The use of the premises administered by the Chamber of Advocates and facilities at the said premises including a designated computer room as well as printing and photocopying services;
- Option of a locker;
- Availability of spare togas;
- Special rates for some of the seminars, conferences and social events organised by the Chamber of Advocates;
- Access to meeting rooms;
- Display of contact details on the website;
- European Link of advocate contact details through the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) (work in progress);
- Access to an international due-diligence reporting service provided through the Chamber of Advocates.
Click here to download the Application for Membership Form.
Suspension of Membership can be accepted following a written request.